Hemp clothes provide us with the most comfortable, healthy, truly green and most environment-friendly clothing in the world. They are beneficial for economic and environmental sustainability of our planet. Clothes made of hemp have many pleasant and useful features for the human health.
Our garments are produced from 100% hemp textile fabric which is made using the traditional methods for growing hemp organically. No heavy metals or chemicals are used in the production process. Only traditional mechanical processing methods such as hot water and air are used when producing these astonishing textiles. This treatment approach guarantees high quality and harmless materials which are suitable and recommended also for people with high sensitivity to chemicals, allergies or eczema.
The beauty of hemp fabric is in its amazing properties and versatility. In addition, it is a highly environment-friendly material, which contrary to other commonly used material is 100% bio-degradable.
Where lies the secret of the exceptional properties of hemp fabric
- Hemp fabric provides you with the warmth and softness of natural textiles, while at the same time offering durability and strength, rarely found with others materials.
- It is strong, keeps its shape and is highly resilient to traction and friction.
- High quality hemp fabric, produced without chemical substances holds the air, which gives it the exceptional property of warmth in cold and conditions and cooling in hot conditions.
- Fabric has a high liquid retention and leads the sweat away from the body exceptionally well.
- The color will retain exceptionally well.
- Due to its structural composition and its purity, it is suitable for people with sensitive skin and eczema. It does not irritate the skin and is naturally hypoallergenic.
- Its antiseptic properties attenuate the growth of skin fungal diseases and is suitable for people with allergies.
- Many sources claim that it can filter out 100% of UV radiation.